One of my big knitting motivators is the local fair. The idea of winning a couple of bucks and a ribbon is all I need to get some knitting done! For this year, I plan on entering the following:
- Two shawls (one of my own design)
- A pair of slipper socks I made my husband
- A baby sweater with an owl on the front- this just needs to be seemed together
- An adult lace cardigan- which has not been started
- A hand painted santa ceramic cup- which will be done this week
- A rug made with yarn- still working on this as well
I may add some other items to my list as the date gets closer. I have another week or so to get my registration list in and then until the beginning of September to get everything finished.
Let’s get those fingers knitting!